Time is running out to be a part of the 2022 IALHA Member Handbook!
Many business owners have invested marketing “dollars” and energy in social media and websites. Those things are important, however the sheer vastness of the web can also make it difficult for new clients/customers to find you!
Given this reality, it makes sense to create a reliable resource for people to find what they are looking for. In past years, IALHA Handbooks were hugely successful and one of the most valuable marketing tools that farms, trainers, and Andalusian- or Lusitano-related businesses utilized on a yearly basis.
Advertising in the IALHA Handbook is the PERFECT invitation to potential customers to visit your website, learn who you are, and what you have to offer… don’t be left out!
THE HANDBOOK CONTAINS:
• Membership Listing
• Executive Committee & BOD Listing
• 2022 Events
• 2021 IALHA National Show Results
• 2021 USDF Year-End Results
• 2021 USAWE Year-End Results
• Ranch/Farm Brand Directory
• Patron Pages
• Membership Benefits
• Advertisements from both IALHA Members & related equine businesses!
A printed handbook will:
- help members find and network with other members
- give people a way of locating you: producers, trainers, artists, photographers, events, businesses, etc
- Introduce people to our breeds and provide information critical to spark their interest.
- extending the reach of your marketing investment!
We are so excited to bring back the Handbook and support our members in this way and hope you will be a part of the 2022 IALHA Member Handbook, making it the valuable resource we know it can be.
Review our media kit, and contact Heather Hiller to advertise.
But don’t delay. The deadline for printing is close.