If you have a horse for sale, join the Sale horse Showcase at the 2022 IALHA National Championship Show!
This unique opportunity is designed to allow you to feature your sale horse to the distinctive audience that attends this prestigious annual event.
Whether or not you will be entering your horse in classes, bring them along and enter the showcase to get great advertising and exposure!
Sale Showcase participants will receive:
- A business card-sized advertisement in a special section of the Show Program (larger-sized ads may be purchased).
- Dedicated presentation time in center ring for 5 minutes, while our show announcer reads a script. Horse may be shown in hand, under saddle, or driven.
- Purchase professional photography of the presentation, taken by our show photographer.
- Stall signage for easy identification of where your Sale horse is located in the barns
- 5×7 Photograph (provided by owner) posted in a dedicated sales area near the show office, where sale information may be provided.
- Opportunity to participate in a Wednesday evening “Wine Walk” through the barns to allow spectators and exhibitors to view horses for sale.
- Completed entry form, proof of current vaccinations and negative coggins test
- Participation fee:
- For Sale horses entered in classes – IALHA National Championships, Open Dressage, Working Equitation or Caballos Bailadores – the cost is only $100
- For Sale horses not participating in the show, the cost is $325
- Print-ready high-resolution ad (3.5 x 2”) by September 15th 2022 to be included in show program. (Larger ads may be purchased; indicate selection on entry form.)
- 5×7 photograph, sale information, and 5-minute script (may bring to the show).
Questions? Contact show chair Jody Sydow – email@example.com