🌟 Exciting News! 🌟
We’re thrilled to announce an innovative twist to this year’s silent auction, designed to bring even more recognition to donors, AND encouraging spectators to visit the barns…. Embrace the spirit of fun and creativity and participate in our “Barn Basket Auction!”
**What’s the Barn Basket Showcase, you ask?** 🏆
Participants in this year’s IALHA National Show will have the chance to encourage visitors and potential clients to your stalls! Each barn is invited to showcase their creativity by assembling a themed “barn basket” to be a part of the silent auction, proceeds of which to go to IALHA.
**If you aren’t able to attend, but still want to take part, no worries! We would love to receive your donation and display your basket for you. Just reach out to let us know.**
**Why You’ll Love This New Approach** 🐴
– Give your creativity free rein: Whether it’s a theme that reflects your horses, your team, your barn’s style, or is centered around an experience, service, offering, discipline, or food… the possibilities are endless. Most of all, have FUN!
– Increase traffic to your stalls: Spectators will be drawn to your barn’s hospitality area to admire your creative flair. It’s a golden opportunity to share your passion for the breed and engage with fellow horse enthusiasts, exhibitors, spectators, and possible clients.
– Recognition: We want to give back to our generous donors! Each participating barn will receive recognition for their auction participation. There will be additional recognition and a prize for winners of several categories – Most bids, Highest Bid, and Most Creative.
**Here’s How It Works**
– Create a themed “barn basket” and bring it with you to the show.
– Check in at the show office with your donation, get an official bid sheet, and then display your basket and bid sheet prominently in your barn’s hospitality area.
– We’ll do the rest by encouraging spectators to explore the barns, admire the baskets, and place their bids throughout the show, and especially during the Thursday night social. The silent auction will conclude Saturday noon, leaving plenty of time for visitors to stop by during the show.
**Let’s Make This Year Memorable!** 🌠
We can’t wait to see your ideas! This promises to add a new layer of fun, connection, and recognition to the IALHA National Show. Thank you for being a vital part of our event. We look forward to coming together to make this year’s IALHA National Show an unforgettable celebration of our beautiful horses, our amazing community, and the spirit of generosity.
With anticipation and gratitude,
Jody Sydow ✨